Friday, September 19, 2008

Como Zoo & the MN State Fair, 2008


The drive to the Cities
Grace is excited.
Micah, not so much.


Jeeves, our family driver, cook, & butler

Since I take the most photos,
it always bugs me there are no photos of me,
or very few, and I think someday my kids may wish
there were a few more photos of their mom.
I have decided, however, that this may not be
the best way to get those pictures taken!








Tired kids, ready to go home

Thrifty Thursday at the MN State Fair
August 21st, 2008
Crepes for breakfast at French Crepes,
Grace had Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Micah had Scrambled eggs, cheese & bacon
I had asparagus and swiss cheese
Yum-my!



Grace was VERY upset that we wouldn't buy her this hat.
I don't know why - I'm sure she'd be wearing this $45 hat everyday!

Micheal's favorite sign

Maple glazed bacon on a stick, another favorite!


No comments: