Thursday, September 18, 2008

Independance Day with no aliens bent on destroying our planet!

My dad came to town for a week and a half to see his parents.
He had never met Grace in person and she took to him right away.
She did, however, tell him, "You can't tell me what to do!"

Grace & I at the Superior 4th of July Parade.
Grace's hat is both a bug repellant and sun blocker.
She & I fight over her wearing it, I won this one and
she didn't get burned. Think that'll make it easier next time?
Not if you've ever met Grace...

Grace, watching videos in the back of the van,
waiting for the fireworks

My Dad, Ray

Our view waiting for it to get dark & the fireworks to start

Smiley face!
Bug with large googly eyes

4 Generations:
Ray & Mary Dolan (Grandparents, 85 years old)
Ray Dolan (Dad)
Kathy
Micah & Grace

No comments: